This competition is finished.
Bundesliga 2014/15 - Result Prediction
This is a just-for-fun prediction game. No money involved.
Rules for the Bundesliga 2014/15 Result Prediction game
Players earn points by making predictions on the results of the Bundesliga 2014/15.
You can make
- predictions for individual matches. Predictions can be made and modified until one minute before the scheduled start of the match.
- predictions for the final Premier League table. Predictions can be made and modified until one minute before the scheduled start of the first game of the season.
Matches (predicted until one minute before the start of the match)
- 1 point for a correct result (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw)
- 1 extra point for the correct goal difference
- 1 extra point for the exact goal score
- 1 extra point for the correct result (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw) if less than 15% of the players predict the result
- You predict 3:1, game ends 1:0, you get 1 point
- You predict 3:1, game ends 2:0, you get 2 points
- You predict 3:1, game ends 3:1, you get 3 points
- You predict 3:1, game ends 3:1, 10 of 100 players predict team 1 win, you get 4 points
- A maximum of 4 points is awarded for each match.
- A predicted draw is always at least 2 points.
Overall Result (Bundesliga table)
- The overall prediction includes the position of all 18 teams. The last three teams are relegated.
- For the teams ranked 1st to 15th, the awarded points are either those for the predicted position or the actual position, whichever is lower. A relegation position counts as 0 points.
- For the teams ranked 16th to 18th, the awarded points are also either those for the predicted position or the actual position, whichever is lower. A non-relegation position counts as 0 points.
- You predict Dortmund 1st, Bayern München 2nd, Leverkusen 3rd and Stuttgart 4th,
result is Leverkusen 1st, Dortmund 2nd, Bayern München 3rd and Stuttgart 4th.
For these four teams you get 240 points: 80 points for Dortmund, 60 points each for Bayern München and Leverkusen, 40 points for Stuttgart
- You predict Braunschweig 17th and they finish 16th: you get 10 points.
- You predict Braunschweig 17th and they finish 12th: you get 0 points.
- a maximum of 465 points is awarded for the correct prediction of every team's position.
If two players have the same number of points, the following criteria are used for ranking:
- the number of exact goal scores predicted
- the number of correct results predicted
- extra points earned for predicting winning underdogs in matches
- points earned for the overall prediction
- Predictions of the individual players become visible to other players only after the deadline for the prediction.
- The highest percentage of the result predictions (team 1 win / team 2 win / draw) among all players is shown as well as the total number of players who have predicted.
- No points are awarded if no prediction is made in time. No exceptions are made if your Internet connection or our web server is down.
- Only one account per person is allowed.
- Be polite when you make a post in the forum.